Custom CMS Web Development
Global iTech Systems is a leading web development companies in Calgary specilizes in content management systems (CMS) websites. We use PHP, .NET, Java to open source ( Joomla, Drupal, Wordpress, Magento) for CMS development.
We specilized in any kinds of CMS. A Content management system ( CMS ) is a system used to manage the content of a web site. CMS are deployed primarily for interactive use by a potentially large number of contributors. GiS managed includes images, audio / video, flash animation, graphs, spreadsheets, presentations, computer files, electronics documents and web content. Companies use a CMS to share files with ease, as most systems use server-based software, even further broadening file availability.
- Content management systems allow complete instant control over your online information.
- They work within your website giving access to all updateable areas.
- Site features may be altered from within any Internet browser, meaning updates may be completed from any PC with an Internet connection anywhere, with no extra costs for software.
- Content management is effectively complete control over images and graphics within your website, but there are many other features available such as the ability to implement flash animations and rich media content.
- Simple to use point and click editor.
- Create and edit your documents just like you were writing a document in a word-processor. Add tables, images and formatted text without any knowledge of HTML. Editor also performs hyper linking, inserting images, document lists, embedded pages, language blocks, breadcrumb trails, file uploading, multimedia and more.
- Modern & Intuitive Interface
- Content Management System has been designed from the start to be user-friendly and easy to navigate.
- Website administrator level access control
- Only logged user (administrator) can manage content of the given website.
- Each administrator exposes separate actions and rights to manage separate sections of the given website.
- User Permissions
- In regards to the administration end of the site CMS can have several user accounts for those assigned to editing the site. The overall site administrator can define user permissions for different areas of the site, and nominate different levels of permission for different people who will be editing the site. This helps maintain site security.
- Separate Content, Structure and Design Management
- Website content (information), system structure (programming code), Design (website layout) managed separately.
- Search Engines Friendly
- Website administrator can optimize website for the search engines.
- Website Statistics
- Website statistics module lets you watch users clicks, domains, user IP. That information is grouped by date.
- Recommend Page Feature
- Using this feature gives your site browsers the ability to efficiently email the page to other people.
Stages of web content management system :
- GiS Content Authoring
- GiS Multi-user authoring.
- GiS Customizable CMS workflows with standard roles and approval hierarchies.